Education Cubed is hiring and we’d like to hear from you. Our ambitious Brighton-based advertising agency specialising in the student recruitment sector is looking for a part-time credit controller/bookkeeper to join the dynamic team.
Significant growth in 2017 and an imminent new brand launch means we are looking for someone to help our finance manager. This is a great chance to get deeply involved in day-to-day operations of the advertising agency with a very exciting year ahead.
You will be responsible for the successful management and delivery of the credit control, billing and bookkeeping processes of the business, with further opportunities to develop your accounting skills. Flexible hours available.
- Credit control and queries
- Billing and related queries, such as setting up new clients in the systems (Factoring facility and SAGE). Processing related journal to various income ledgers
- Processing all supplier invoices (except direct costs), setting up new suppliers in all required systems
- Administering Factoring facilities
- Bank reconciliations – all accounts except factoring
- Expenses processing for payroll – Data mapping and loading (training will be provided)
- Reconciliation of expenses accounts, including control account journals
- M/E reconciliation of revenue per CRM to SAGE P&L
- Processing mileage expenses with reconciliation to allowable threshold
- Assistance in paperwork preparation for any coming audit, HMRC, etc
- Filing and invoice loading (online)
- Assistance in general admin
Salary: 16k-18k (part-time/flexible)
Closing date: 31st May 2018
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.