Education Cubed is a fast-growing digital agency specialising in the student marketplace, based near Preston Park, Brighton. An opportunity has arisen to join our growing team as an Account Manager. Working on a number of key client accounts, the successful candidate will be responsible for responding to briefs, creating strategic plans, communicating closely with the client and liaising with the delivery teams to ensure the success of campaigns.
You will have genuine autonomy to build and recommend the best solutions for your client base. In addition, you will be supporting the wider account management team on larger briefs and pitches.
- A good understanding of the digital advertising sphere
- Experience in working with social advertising and PPC campaigns
- Experience of working on client accounts
- A proactive nature and strong work ethic to deliver above and beyond expectations
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of the higher education sector
- Offline channel experience
£25,000-£30,000 per year, DoE
If you think you have what we’re looking for, we’d like to hear from you. Please send a CV and short covering letter explaining why you’re suitable for the role to Jennifer@educationcubed.com.