This fast-paced digital-first agency has grown from three to more than twenty staff in the space of three years and specialises in the higher education marketplace. Based in the heart of Brighton, right by the station and the lanes, our close-knit team thrive on continually exceeding client expectations. We are looking for a Mid-Weight Designer to help push our creative product to the next level.
- An established and versatile designer with 2-3 years agency experience.
- Passionate about your work and have excellent attention to detail.
- Confident leading projects, delivering outstanding work be it for digital, print, video and illustration.
- Good knowledge of current design trends and innovation.
- A creative digital designer who has strong brand development skills as well as confident in presenting work.
- Must have the motivation and commitment to work alone, but also enjoy collaborating with the team.
- An excellent communicator with great organizational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A creative designer who enjoys developing initial ideas through to completion.
- A fantastic portfolio.
- Experience of working on youth brands.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Good time management.
- Self-motivated with a sense of ownership.
- A passionate creative designer who enjoys developing ideas.
- Happy to work from home and ability to collaborate remotely.
- Agile and copes well under pressure.
- A friendly, open, honest team player.
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off
- Private health plan
- Regular teambuilding and away days
- Excellent career prospects
- Fun working environment
If you think you fit the bill, contact Rich on email@example.com.